MAXX Canada is qualified to perform in-field facility & pipeline welding
Maxx Canada is certified for welding services as follows
- Pressure Welding – Construction/field repair and field alteration of ASME B31.3 process piping under the Alberta Quality Program (AQP – 22010), issued by ABSA;
- Structural Welding – Certified to CSA Standard W47.1;
- Quality Control and Inspection – CSA/CWB W178.2 Welding Inspectors, Level 1, 2 or 3, with the applicable Codes;
- Crafts Person – Personnel performing the work will be experienced, trained, certified, and ticketed, as required.
The above certifications allow Maxx to perform pipeline and facility modifications to existing facilities, including field welding on piping components and structural steel components, as well as demolition work, further complementing our expanding suite of Pipeline Integrity Service offerings.
Additionally, with Maxx’s QA/QC program, you can be confident that all client provided documentation, IFC drawings and specs will be acknowledged, followed and adhered to.
Call Maxx for all your pipeline and facility repairs, modifications and upgrades.
Welding Applications & Services:
- Pipeline Repairs & Modifications
Piping Component Modifications
Structural Steel Welding
Demolition and Abandonments