MAXX now offers qualified personnel to perform in-field facility and pipeline welding, including for new constructions, modifications to existing facilities, field welding on piping components and structural steel components, and demolition work.
Our certified welding program further complements our expanding suite of Pipeline Construction Service offerings, and as with all MAXX services, you can be confident that we’ll provide all the necessary documentation and that IFC drawings and specs will be acknowledged, followed and adhered to.
Specifically, MAXX is certified for these welding services:
- Pressure Welding – Construction, field repair and field alteration of ASME B31.3 process piping under the Alberta Quality Program (AQP – 22010), issued by ABSA
- Structural Welding – Certified to CSA Standard W47.1
- Fabrication – Custom shop fabrication services supporting field facility construction and in-house engineering and design to fabricate specialized manufactured components for mechanical and electrical applications
- Quality Control and Inspection – CSA/CWB W178.2 Welding Inspectors, Level 1, 2 or 3, with the applicable Code
- Crafts Person – Personnel performing the work will be experienced, trained, certified and ticketed as required
With one call, MAXX can provide all your pipeline and facility repairs, modifications and upgrades.
Welding Applications & Services:
- Facility Modifications
- Piping Component Modifications
- Pipe Fabrication
- Structural Steel Welding
- Demolition and Abandonments